Shopify App development (capable to apply on univertial themes)
customize the 'add to cart' button according to our inventory database - When a visitor is checking the product page, the app need to make an api call to our inventory database sending the visitor's ip address and user agent. Our inventor database will return the product quality in stock at that specific location(based on the visitor's ip address).
if the quality is 0, the 'add to cart' button changes to 'Contact Customer Support' and link (within the button) to our customer support url. The add-to-cart button is customized as the time as each customer visits in real time.
For the user data, we also want collect the referer of visitors for analytics purpose.
Simply modifying the theme dose not meet the requirement of our project.
- get visitor info: ip, referer, user-agent, device(optional)]
- make api call to our inventory DB
- modified the 'Add-to-Cart' button based on api call results
the deliver includes:
- source code (we recommend to share a online repository that is updated regularly)
- instruction to deploy the app (for single store)
© 2005 - 2019 getFreeLancer.com
1420657 contracts/jobs/projects currently available in our database.