Resource Management Web Application Using Python/Flask

Hi ,I have some requirement related to resource management portal on windows.
The process goes in following way:First Page:1.
Select Project, domain, roleSecond Page:2.
Dashboard of resource usage along with Form to fill for the resources.
Third Page:Form with particular requirements , so that the dashboard could be generateI can explain more details as per further discussion
Tags: Application Programming, Desktop Applications

 

Similar Freelance jobs:

Processing Nutritional Content

If I have someone OCR nutrition labels and manually format them like this:FeaturesVeganSoy FreeNon-GMONutrition FactsServing Size = 14gServinds per container = About 20Amount Per ServingCalories = 40Calories from Fat 5% Daily ValueTotal Fat =0.5g=1%Saturated Fat=0.5g=3%Trans Fat 0gCholesterol 0mg 0% 1% :VIZI; 00' mg 3%Total Carbohydrate llo 4%Dietary Fiber=6g=24%Sugars=
Full Description of Processing Nutritional Content

Create A Psychological Test

The test consists of 114 questions. The result analyzes among 15 university degrees which is the best option. The page must contain password. Example of how it should be donehttps://www.16personalities.com/es/test-de-personalidadhttps://youtu.be/SQ5Re7Zahm8
Full Description of Create a psychological test

To Make A Class Report..what Your Perspective, Did The Paper Define The Problem, 2 Different Reports

Make a report and a PPT with 3 pages.1) introducing the paper2) what you learned3) what you liked and you did not about the presentation itself, and what you would do differently and why?4) what you liked and did not like about the substance and what would you do differently.
Full Description of To make a class report..what your perspective, did the paper…

Person Need To Give An Online Test On Hacker Rank For JAVA

This is a full stack JAVA / J2EE / Spring application development for a US MNC, before we hire a developer he/she need to give a hacker rank online test (to ensure we are hiring the right candidate). The billing is 100 $ - 200 $ / Per Hr based on the expertise level. I will share the full details of what needs to be done post hiring the candidates . I am reiterating Person need to give an Online…
Full Description of Person need to give an Online Test on Hacker Rank…

Rain Water Harvesting, We Need Someone With Good Skills In Programming And Electronics

we have a hut of size 8*8 ft, we need someone to attach rainwater collecting sheets on both the sides of the roof, these sheets must open and close automatically on the command of Alexa/ Google home or any voice command. we want freelancer from Chandigarh or near Kharar region
Full Description of Rain water harvesting, we need someone with good skills in…

Mobile Robot Simulator Any Simulator

To write a program using a simulator of your choice using the to achieve the tasks detailed in the handout.Handout is attached herewith. Please put a proposal if doable or for any queries.
Full Description of Mobile Robot Simulator Any simulator

Web Based Online Software Google Sheets

The google sheets software is already available but we need to make it web based and each employee should have a username and password. Each employee should only see the information set by the owner.Please contact us on +201111552252 to explain more .
Full Description of Web based online software google sheets

Looking For An Electron.js Developer

We have a team chat application that needs to be developed using electron.js. We already have an existing version built using nodejs in backend and react.js in frontend.For that you need to develop a desktop application using electron.js.The desktop application icon should be a floating icon so that i can be moved anywhere on the screen.More details provided to potential candidates. Please let me know the following when you message me:->Your experience->Links to your most recent projects in electron.js->Your github…
Full Description of Looking for an electron.js developer

 

© 2005 - 2020 getFreeLancer.com
15,176 contracts/jobs/projects currently available in our database.

There are 27 users online now.
Most online ever was 1923.