I'm interested in purchasing the foundation for a website, that can detect dog breed purely from images provided by the user. This task involves AI / Machine learning, and most importantly, it needs to run on a website, and my own domain.
Here's the workflow, and features that it must have:
- User can upload an image through the website.
- The trained model will be used, to try to accurately find the dog breed.
- Show the result(s) that have the closest percentage match
- Ask the user if the result was correct, or if the result(s) could be improved
- As many dog breeds should be supported as possible. The stanford dog data set, if I'm not mistaken contains about 150 dog breeds, but there's around 300 dog breeds in FCI.
- A decent percentage of successful detection is needed.
- I prefer to have it coded in Python, but if you believe something else suits this task better, I'm open to hear more.
- I'd like to see the model and dataset become better as time goes along, and it gets more images (data) uploaded from the users, so if the user gives his/her permission to store the image, the model would be required, to at some point, take the new data into the model, so it becomes more accurate over time. (Let me hear your professional thoughts on this).
If you think you're the right one for this task, then please get in touch, so we can discuss further.
© 2005 - 2019 getFreeLancer.com
1420615 contracts/jobs/projects currently available in our database.